Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Big Fat Easter Negative

Being Easter and all, today, I was really hoping to be able to show my husband a positive peestick. I'm ten days past ovulation, and I've had negative peesticks from day 8. I test obsessively, because other women get early positives, so why not me?

I think I will hold off testing again, however, until my period is late. It's too shameful and painful to see that stark white in the test area.

I have been trying to conceive for seven cycles now, since September of 2008.

Everyone, it seems, is pregnant but me. I have two pregnant co-workers, a pregnant neighbor, and a pregnant friend. My sister-in-law just had a baby.

I'm starting this blog to keep my worrying/stressing/obsessing under control and maybe reach out to other women in my position.

Trying to conceive can be a long and lonely journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment