Thursday, April 16, 2009

AF has let me know that she's coming,

and perhaps I should make preparations for her. I don't like having to entertain uninvited guests, and believe me, she is never invited. What should I do for her today?

Well, she isn't here just yet, but my BIG temp drop this morning lets me know she's coming. My temp dipped below my coverline to 97.7. I'm never in the 97 range during my luteal phase. I'm also cramping, so I know she'll be here today or tomorrow.



I stopped wearing tampons. Every fertility book I've read says that tampons are a no-no, not just for ttc, but also for overall health. Apparently there's a lot of toxins in tampons, and unless you can easily track down all-natural, organic cotton tampons, you're better off sticking to pads. I didn't use to always wear tampons. I only started when I was 21, when my college roommate convinced me that it wasn't scary to stick this thing up you and leave it in for hours. I was always horrified by the idea.

I don't bleed very much, not as much as I did when I was younger, and this concerns me a bit. The fertility books I read say that you should have at least three days of a good flow. My flow is heavy the first day, but not really anything much for the next two.

I guess when you're ttc and you're not pregnant, you start to think everything is wrong with you.

I know I'm haunted by visions of block tubes.

Hubby is having his sperm tested soon. I bet he'll pass with flying colors. He'll probably have superman sperm.

I let myself have caffeinated chai tea this morning as a treat. I gave up caffeine last month. I've noticed that I didn't get PMS this month, and I always have PMS. I mean, I'm always feeling tired, fatigued, depressed, and low-energy right before my period. This month, I was full of energy and in a good mood. I also had a good appetite, and I usually have no appetite before my period. So, if you suffer from PMS, I recommend getting off caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment